[MlMt] Emoji column in Tags pane in Preferences shows ellipses

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Wed Nov 9 20:17:34 EST 2016

Hello list,

Recently something has caused the column that shows the emoji associated
with different tags to only show ellipses instead of the emoji. See
screenshot:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2280842/mailmate-tags.png

My OS X/macOS/mACos? intuition is that it means the column width is too
small to show the contents so they get truncated. I tried to increase
the column width but I can't - the mouse never changes to the icon that
tells you that if you click and drag you will increase the column width
instead of drag it somewhere else.

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm seeing it on two separate installations,
which makes me think it might be my Tags.plist file, but looking at it I
don't see anything obviously wrong.

Thanks.

Sherif