[MlMt] moveToJunk:

Wed Nov 9 09:47:36 EST 2016

On 8 Nov 2016, at 16:14, Bill Cole wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2016, at 8:01, Patrik Fältström wrote:

>>> I see. I do not know but moveToJunk is a shorthand for (
>>> 'moveToMailbox:', 'junk' ) so I would guess that moveFromJunk could
>>> be achieved with ( 'moveToMailbox:', ‚inbox' ).
>>
>> The mail might not have been moved from inbox to junk but some other
>> mailbox, so "back" might not be to inbox.
>
> There's no persistent history maintained of what mailboxes a message
> has been in, so there's no way for MM to know where to move a message
> "back" to. The "Move Out of Junk" menu command & button move a message
> to INBOX because that's an identifiable non-Junk mailbox that every
> IMAP account must have.

There's no history, but locally MailMate does know the previous (IMAP)
location of an email. This is used by “Move Out of Junk”. There's no
`moveFromJunk:` selector, but there is `toggleJunkMailbox:` which has
this behavior when an email is in the Junk mailbox. Alternatively, I
believe this should also work:

	 ... = ( "moveToMailbox:", "previousOrInbox" );

(If a previous mailbox is not known then it moves to the Inbox.)