[MlMt] How can I fix "Date Received" which has disappeared from all emails?

Phill Coxon phillcoxon at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:50:38 EDT 2016

Hi there.

I was copying a bunch of files this morning and ran out of disks space
(didn’t notice until it was too late).  As a result MailMate had a bit
of a meltdown and crashed.

When I got it up and running again I found all of the dates in the
“Date Received” column have gone from the 70,000 or so emails I have
in my inboxes and archived.  New emails are showing their date received
just fine but anything before the crash this morning is missing.

You can see this here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tax14v767lav2o/Screenshot%202016-05-15%2020.37.48.png?dl=0

Given how often I need to search for emails and know the date they were
received this is proving to be a huge challenge.

Wondering if anyone has ideas on how to fix this? Is there a way to get
mail mate to reindex currently stored emails so that the Date Received
column shows the date again?

Four of the five email accounts are Gmail / Google Apps and the fifth is
a yahoo account.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Phill