[MlMt] signature and external references

Sat May 14 04:25:30 EDT 2016

On 13 May 2016, at 19:21, Julien Cellario wrote:

> • how can I attach a graphic file in my signature ? so far, it
> appears as a code line.

You have to enable an HTML alternative for a signature and then insert
an `img` tag (in the Signatures preferences pane). It must reference a
server located image though.

> • is there an iOS mail app which can synchronize mailmate tags ?

It's based on IMAP keywords. In other words you need an app with support
for that. I don't really know if any of the clients can do that. (I only
have an iOS 6 device myself...)

> • is there a setting where external references are not blocked (so
> the email can auttautomaticaly be fully downloaded) ?

Image blocking is controlled in the Security preferences pane. Note that
allowing images to be fetched then you also allow others to track if and
when you open an email.

> thanks a lot for your help, (Mailmate is amazing, congrat).

Thanks!