[MlMt] Urgent: inbox discrepancy

Howard Wettstein howie at ucr.edu
Thu May 12 13:26:38 EDT 2016

I think I did it right or sort of.
I took all folders offline and then put the INBOX on line. No change
noted. The Ucr/Google (the main account) under SOURCES is still spinning
all the time.

When all folders were visible, I noted a few that were in red with the
indication “(failed)” next to the title. These behaved strangely,
sometimes sort of resisting going offline or back online.