[MlMt] Urgent: inbox discrepancy

Wed May 11 14:32:34 EDT 2016

On 11 May 2016, at 20:29, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> Thanks Benny. But I'm not sure what you mean. You want me to find a
> single message in another mailbox. You mean? A message that I had
> moved to another mailbox?. That I should see if it's really there?

I mean that you should compare INBOXes and focus on a single message
which is not in the MailMate INBOX, but which exists in Apple Mail. Then
try to see if you can find this message somewhere else in MailMate (by
searching all messages).

Alternatively, do this:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Take the INBOX of the account offline and then online again (see the
Mailbox menu).
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.

That'll allow me to see how many emails the server reports are located
in the INBOX.