[MlMt] Urgent: inbox discrepancy

Wed May 11 13:31:51 EDT 2016

On 11 May 2016, at 18:27, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> They are all online I think. They are not in bold; the only one in
> bold is **INBOX**. Actually I’m not sure why inbox is in that list
> of sources.

It's bold because it's in the so-called IMAP IDLE state. This means that
new messages should be detected immediately. It's also under SOURCES
because MailMate shows all mailboxes of all accounts even if they are
part of a universal mailbox. Some day I might get around to making this
configurable.

Try narrowing down the issue to a single message. Try to see if you can
find this message in another mailbox in MailMate.

(Also, make sure that the other clients also use IMAP and not POP3.)