[MlMt] Gmail source is unavailable

Wed May 11 04:08:33 EDT 2016

On 9 May 2016, at 21:10, Adam Liter wrote:

> Nonetheless, MailMate on my (other) desktop computer with my Gmail
> account still works just fine. It's just MailMate on my laptop, and
> this has only been a problem since connecting to that wifi network at
> the hotel that I was at.

> Does anybody have any ideas about what might be going on? This only
> seems to be a problem with Gmail. A different IMAP account is working
> with MailMate on my laptop.

Sounds like it's a MailMate bug. I suspect it might be related to the
OAuth2 authentication used for Gmail accounts, but that's just a wild
guess. Two things to try:

* Try [this
release](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5244.tbz)
of MailMate. I changed a few things regarding OAuth2 authentication.
This is just in case it makes a difference.
* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0), take the account offline/online,
wait for it to go unavailable, and then use “Help ▸ Send Server
Logs”. I'll review the logs.

Sorry about the late response!