[MlMt] Signature placement

Mon Mar 28 09:11:16 EDT 2016

On 27 Mar 2016, at 17:18, Werner Hintze wrote:

> By accident I found the solution: I had to click the button »Reset
> Usage History«. This is a little bit strange. I don’t know what
> »Reset Usage History« means and have no idea, what may be the
> connection with the signature placement. Anyway: Now it is as before.

The behavior of signatures is described
[here](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/compose#signatures). In short,
MailMate has learned your habits for certain types of messages and this
isn't (currently) automatically forgotten when you change the default
caret position. Therefore you also need to specifically clear the usage
history.