[MlMt] Warn when sending to particular recipient

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:24:33 EDT 2016

On 22 Mar 2016, at 13:28, temjeito wrote:

> I was wondering if it is possible to use the functionality that warns
> for attachments or for external recipients to create a warning when a
> specific email address is in a recipient field.

Not the same functionality, exactly, but if you're willing to do a bit
of coding, you can have MailMate check for just about anything in
outgoing mail! Good instructions are at
http://email.about.com/od/Mailmate-Tips/, under "How to Have MailMate
Perform Custom Checks Before Message Delivery."

(I rely on this functionality heavily, and you can find discussion of
some of my use of it on this list under the subject "check whether a
recipient is in a certain group?")

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com