[MlMt] Mailboxes.plist and icons

Sat Mar 19 18:26:16 EDT 2016

On 18 Mar 2016, at 19:43, temjeito wrote:

> I have attempted to define custom mailbox icons in Mailboxes.plist,
> but **only** the Mail.app icons work. Here is the delta from my
> Mailboxes.plist file:

I believe you need an absolute path:

> 		{	imagePath = "~/Dropbox/Icons/mailbag.png";

	/Users/<user>/Dropbox/Icons/mailbag.png

These values look weird. The latter contains a non-straight double-quote
(and a weird space, but that is not as bad).

> 			uuid = "iimap://me@them.com";
> 			previousUUID = "imap://me@them.com ”;

If MailMate cannot parse the file then it renames it and then switches
back to the default `Mailboxes.plist` files.