[MlMt] Show Mailboxes' shortcut works only sometimes

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Fri Mar 18 17:40:53 EDT 2016

On 18 Mar 2016, at 21:29, Sherif Soliman wrote:

> My intuition is that it has something to do with where the focus is
> when I invoke the keyboard shortcut.

That could be the case here, yes. I discovered a couple of similar
"*out-of-focus*" (small) issues that I tried to cover with
*"makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline"* that I've learned here, but this
doesn't work always.

> I'm not 100% certain, but I think clicking in the list of messages to
> bring the focus there and then invoking the keyboard shortcut "makes"
> the shortcut work.

This doesn't work for me.
Right now I have the focus on your message, but the shortcut doesn't
work. It's only choosing it again from the menu bar that correct this…
until next time :-/

Regards,
Vlad