[MlMt] Flagged-Mailbox shows unflagged message

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Mar 7 23:52:52 EST 2016

On 29 Feb 2016, at 16:46, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> It has also been suggested to make it possible to have a shortcut to
> refresh a mailbox (as if re-selecting the mailbox).
>

> That would indeed also solve this problem!

And it solved it!
Waiting for the MailMate-refresh I've made a workaround… yes, in
KeyboardMaestro again ;-)
Pressing CMD-R now makes a fast switch to another mailbox and back to
the FLAGGED-mailbox again.
It's actually a sort of refresh, because it works only for the
FLAGGED-mailbox, but it's good enough for now.

A *real* refresh would be appreciated though.