[MlMt] Cancel or Delete Send fails

John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
Mon Jul 25 09:28:40 EDT 2016

On 24 Jul 2016, at 12:09, Ralph Alvy wrote:

> Here’s where it becomes an issue. I’m in a location where SMTP is
> too slow for the attachment I want to email, but I didn’t realize
> it. Too late. I just hit Send. I’d like to be able stop it when I
> see it taking forever in Drafts, and just send them a Dropbox link
> instead.

A possible solution to such problems is having a default delay on
sending. (Some other app does this, I think, but I forget which). So
your messages would go out after X seconds, instead of right away. Then
you could cancel the send within that time period.

Note that this is different from a scheduled send (which would also be
nice).

John