[MlMt] enhancement, I think

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 25 05:54:22 EDT 2016

On 25 Jul 2016, at 11:19, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> He would be better off to work only with iCloud since every Mac users
> has access there or set up his own service tailored to his needs.

I never used iCloud and I have no intention to ever change this. I
prefer more "generic" ways of syncing. Currently I use Bittorrent Sync
and Dropbox (for me it is "generic" enough as it is available for many
platforms).

As long a syncing mechanism uses local folders for syncing (like
Dropbox, Bittorrent Sync and some others) MailMate could copy the
relevant data to such a folder. This way users can use their preferred
syncing service.

--
regards
Mike