[MlMt] enhancement, I think

Sun Jul 24 11:50:59 EDT 2016

On 24 Jul 2016, at 17:46, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> I meant: what will this accomplish vis-a-vis getting the same stuff on
> the target machine. Will (source machine’s) smart mailboxes now show
> up? If not, what does this accomplish?
>
>> 	Mailboxes.plist (smart mailboxes and various mailbox related
>> settings)

Yes, as noted, smart mailboxes are part of this file. When launching
MailMate on the destination machine then they should show up. But there
is no synchronization involved here. If you change anything on 1 machine
then it's not reflected on the other machine. In other words, this is a
manual way to move some settings from 1 machine to another machine.

I hope that answers your question.

(On vacation, please be patient.)