[MlMt] enhancement, I think

Sun Jul 24 11:43:14 EDT 2016

On 24 Jul 2016, at 17:38, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> No rush on this, but remind me what gets copied by copying these
> files. What will show up on the target machine?

	Mailboxes.plist (smart mailboxes and various mailbox related settings)
	Tags.plist (tag names and their mappings to IMAP keywords)
	Signatures.plist
	Sources.plist (IMAP related settings)
	Submission.plist (SMTP related settings)
	Identities.plist (email identities, that is, names and email
addresses/patterns)

The last 3 files should always be copied together. All files are
readable plain text.

(On vacation, please be patient.)