[MlMt] sent mailbox

Julien Cellario jcellario at mie.mc
Wed Jul 20 04:44:09 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I’m pretty confused about my _sent_ mailbox.

First, looks like it’s not totally synchronized as I can’t find all
messages sent. Today, I could see few messages sent this morning, and
later the last one I coud see are those sent yesterday.

Then, I use two google accounts, so I have two sub-mailbox in the the
« sent » mailbox.
However, on one of them I see 3 kind of sub _mailbox_  (actually I
wouldn’t know how to call them, but there are clearly not mailbox)
related to specific adresses, including mine.

I’m 100% I’ve never created them : I wouldn’t even know how to !
(cf screenshot attached)

I can see strange things on my gmail webmail as well… beside the sent
folder, sub sent mailbox have been created (using the tag)

I’m quite lost… as a noob I could do things wrong, but I really
don’t see what could be the problem. By the way, I really need to have
my sent mailbox well synchronized.

thanks to the community, (Benny keep resting if you’re still on the
island, I can wait)

best

Ju

__

julien cellario
CEO of Monaco Inter Expo
General Commissionner of Monaco Pavilion | Astana 2017

m | +33 6 43913144
skype | julielelien

[![mon
texte](http://www.mie.mc/_/rsrc/1457012707240/config/customLogo.gif?revision=11)](http://www.mie.mc)