[MlMt] search for different Flags

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jul 14 15:45:16 EDT 2016

On 14.07.2016 at 20:55 Uhr +0200 Paul Sture apparently wrote:
>On 14 Jul 2016, at 20:36, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>>I tried typing the whole name of the tag, which does not seem to do
>>anything, although once a while I get a dialog asking me to create
>>a new tag called odo or oread (yes, the tag name I typed less the
>>first letter).
>
>And there is your answer.
>
>Just a simple lowercase 't' will bring up the Tags box. That is what
>is swallowing the first letter of "todo" or "toread".  :-)

If that was so simple... as I said, small t changes the color of the
highlight of the selected message but does not bring any box.

The offer to create (partly swallowed) new tags shows up if I just
type after the t and press return. But blind typing is not the
optimal way to create tags for me.

Robert