[MlMt] Change font size in new-message headers?

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:29:59 EDT 2016

On 14 Jul 2016, at 11:49, John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
wrote:

> That’s disappointing. I think they’re too small by a point or two,
> but don’t have a problem with the rest of the system settings, so I
> don’t want to change them.

You may want to give the Zoom Accessibility option a try.

It's in the Accessibility System Preference

Select the Zoom option int the left hand column and make sure the Use
keyboard shortcuts to zoom is checked.

Then option-command-8 will toggle the zoom.

Give it a try.

You can also change the zoom style from full screen to
picture-in-picture which gives you a box to move around the screen with
cursor and anything under it is magnified.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke