[MlMt] Default settings for encryption/signing on per accout?

yet at gmx.de yet at gmx.de
Sun Jul 10 09:12:17 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I have two IMAP accounts where the business account should use
encryption by default
and a second private account which should not encryption. My settings
are as in the
attached screenshot.

By default (opening a new composer window) encryption is enabled and my
private email
from my business account is selected. For sending a private email I have
to my private
identity and the encryption option remains on...so I always have to
uncheck the encryption
option which is kind of annoying...is there any reasonable way for
having the encryption/signing
options per account and not based on some vague "history" magic? It's
just not working as expected.

-aj