[MlMt] Submailbox naming

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Jul 6 03:51:05 EDT 2016

On 2016-07-05 18:34:57 (+0530), Benny Kjær Nielsen
<mailinglist at freron.com> wrote:
> It's non-trivial (and a bit hardcoded), but the Unread mailbox shows
> how it can be done:
>
> 	${#source.path.noinbox} — ${#source.#name}
>
> The first part is the mailbox name, but without INBOX when it's the
> kind of IMAP account in which all mailboxes are children of the INBOX.
> The latter is the name of the account as seen in the IMAP account
> editor.

Note that `${#source.path.noinbox}` only strips the INBOX from children
of INBOX, it doesn't become the empty string for INBOX itself.  That's
probably a reasonable implementation but it took me a bit of fiddling
before I figure out that what I wanted for my setup is:

     ${#source-name:/downcase} ${#source.path.noinbox/INBOX//}

This piece of wisdom may be helpful to others with a similar setup to
mine (and similar OCD). :)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps