[MlMt] Workaround for sending a link from Safari via MailMate

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Fri Jan 29 05:01:25 EST 2016

Hello!

On 28 Jan 2016, at 21:02, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> On 28 Jan 2016, at 9:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 28 Jan 2016, at 7:18, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>>

>>> I changed the defaultmailer to mailmate yesterday and went to bed.
>>> The first thing in the morning was to check what the defaultmailer
>>> is and… it was mail again! :-(
>>

>> In my experience it only takes a few seconds to revert -- and then
>> some times it suddenly sticks.
>
> I'm still trying… it reverts after a while to mail, even when
> nothing happens in between.

After a couple of time setting the default-mail-client to MailMate via
Terminal I've got the attached message from MailMate.

After clicking on OK (what else?! ;-) **the mail-client didn't change
back anymore to mail!**

It looks like we have a solution! ;-)

Regards,
Vlad