[MlMt] How to put the cursor at the bottom of the original email when replying / forwarding?

David Shepherdson david at shepherdson.name
Thu Jan 28 16:13:58 EST 2016

On 29 Jan 2016, at 07.05, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> I'm using the BBEdit-command in order to edit my email-messages in
> BBEdit.
>
> Is there a way to position the cursor at the bottom of the email when
> replying / forwarding an email?

Isn’t this controlled by the Caret Placement option in the Signatures
section of MailMate’s preferences? I have it set to Above Signature
(with the ‘Default signature placement’ set to Bottom), and the
cursor appears exactly where I would expect (when editing in MailMate,
but as per the other thread I would expect it to be the same in an
external editor).

David