[MlMt] Syncing and copy settings between Macs?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Thu Jan 28 00:21:30 EST 2016

On 27 Jan 2016, at 21:36, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 21:04, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> Does that mean that it would be possible to have *two installs of
>> MailMate running with access to the same support folder* if this two
>> installs doesn't access the Application Support-folder
>> simultaneously?
>
> Maybe. I haven't tested it and I don't officially support it. Even if
> it works now it might not work in the future.
>
> Also, it would be very slow and inefficient to synchronize the
> database files via a cloud service.

Ok, I understand.
Then the current *official* answer is: There's no efficient and secure
way to access **one** database with more MailMate-clients,
simultaneously or not. One should let the local installed
MailMate-clients access the IMAP-server and not a central / cloud-based
copy of the Application Support - folder.
Did I understand this correct?