[MlMt] Quick-search feature request.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Jan 27 16:13:44 EST 2016

Hi,

One of the things I often need to do is determine if I've ever received,
or sent, email to a particular address.

Whilst I can do this by using the search box and just the email address,
I was hoping to do it by simply clicking on an email address in an
already open message.

Right now, if I click on the From address, MailMate will ONLY look for
messages from that email address.  For the subject, it looks for all
messages "related to" that address.

And, of course, clicking on the To address looks for other messages to
that same address.

What I'd like, is a way to perhaps option-click on an address and have
anything to/from it be found.  Or some sort of a toggle to change the
default click behaviour from "just from" to "to or from"...etc.  As I
say, I know this can easily be done by using the search features, but I
was looking for a quick one-click solution here, if possible.

Is there already a way to do this and I've missed it?

Ta,

Scott