[MlMt] Trigger words for attachment reminder

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sat Jan 23 07:40:22 EST 2016

On 23 Jan 2016, at 12:58, Thomas Grundberg wrote:

> 2016-01-23 kl 12:34 skrev Vlad Ghitulescu:
>
>> Writing emails also in other languages than English I wondered if
>> there's an editable list of *trigger words* for this very useful
>> feature.
>
> Have you tried “Attachment Check” in Preferences → Composer?

NO!!!

I've seen it at the beginning (wow! 11 day before… it seems like ages!
;-), I didn't understand what that mean and forgot this immediately!

Thanks, Thomas!

Its content is right now:

(?i:attached|attaching|attachment|enclosed|enclosing|enclosure)

If I understand it right, everything I want to be proofed before sending
has to be inserted in the parathesis, with the words separated by |,
right?

Regards,
Vlad