[MlMt] Trigger words for attachment reminder

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sat Jan 23 06:34:05 EST 2016

Hello!

One of MailMate's very useful features for me is the nice reminder of
forgotten attachments.

Writing emails also in other languages than English I wondered if
there's an editable list of *trigger words* for this very useful
feature.

And I'm not alone with this! ;-)

I found a similar approach in the previous cited article from MacStories
(*MailButler Adds New Tools to Apple Mail* -
https://www.macstories.net/reviews/mailbutler-adds-new-tools-to-apple-mail/):

*
(…)
Attachment Reminders

It's probably a safe bet that you have sent an email at some point and
forgotten to include an attachment. MailButler tries to anticipate your
intent to send a file based on keywords in your message. If it thinks
you forgot an attachment, MailButler pops up a reminder before sending
your message. In my tests, MailButler correctly identified 'attach' and
'attachment,' as keywords, but failed to prompt me for an attachment
when I typed "Here is the file we discussed." **Fortunately, you can add
your own keywords to MailButler's repertoire.**
(…)
*

Regards,
Vlad