[MlMt] Any way to reload MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css at runtime?

Mon Jan 18 07:26:32 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 13:19, Philip Paeps wrote:

> On 2016-01-18 13:18:33 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip at trouble.is>
> wrote:
>> Could you make it possible to reload the stylesheet.css at runtime?
>> Or
>> maybe a hidden preference (default off) that reloads it every time
>> you
>> display a new message?
>
> Oh.  I just noticed it seems to reload when changing mailboxes but not
> when changing messages inside the same mailbox.  Mmm.  Maybe "never
> mind, sorry for the noise".

I think it updates when opening a new window only (or switching layout).
Ideally, MailMate should watch the file and auto-update. (The same goes
for custom key bindings -- maybe I should fix both issues :-) )

(I'll be very interested if you have a custom scheme to share. I'm
working on making it easier/possible to style messages both for email
display and email generation.)