[MlMt] Junk / not junk

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Jan 17 12:41:20 EST 2016

Hi,

I am running MailMate with SpamSieve, and of course there are a number of actions on junk that I would like to have clarified.

When manually acting on junk/not junk I do:

- When looking at junk NOT in the junk folder

"Junk State" -> "Junk"
"Delete"

- When looking at junk in the junk folder

"Junk State" -> "Junk"
"Delete"

- When looking at not junk in the junk folder

"Junk State" -> "Not Junk"
"Move out of Junk"

When looking at the selectors I see "markAsJunk:".

Is that the same as "Junk State" -> "Junk"?

Is the menu item "Move to Junk" doing both "Junk State" -> "Junk" and move of the message?

Hmm...

   Patrik