[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sat Jan 16 13:56:25 EST 2016

Hello again, Fredrik!

On 16 Jan 2016, at 11:54, Fredrik Jonsson wrote:

> Vlad Ghitulescu 2016-01-16 19:39 wrote:
>
>> Is there a place in MailMate to do this or is something I do in
>> system preferences / Keyboard Maestro?
>
> Custom key bindings is one of MailMates killer features in my opinion,
> everything can be done from the keyboard.
>
> Manual here: <http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings>
>
> I have a blog post where you find the keybinding I use at
> <http://xdeb.org/node/1608>.

I’ve read everything, took shamelessly ;-) your .plist-file, commented
everything and started to test.

No problems at all with:

"n" = "newMessage:";
"m" = "moveToMailbox:";
"j" = ( "markAsJunk:", "moveToJunk:" );
"J" = ( "markAsNotJunk:" );
"g" = "goToMailbox:";

**but** no success (even no reaction at all) with:

"i" = ( "goToMailbox:", "INBOX" );

Perhaps because I have 3 accounts in MailMate (already ;-) and
correspondently 3 different INBOXes?

> Fredrik

Vlad

P.S. 2. question on using the bbedit-command. I’ve started this reply
in MailMate, switched over to BBEdit with CTRL-CMD-O, finished the
message, saved and closed - in order to return to MailMate and send the
message. Is there a way to open the reply **directly** in BBEdit (and
not first in MailMate)?