[MlMt] Order in which rules are applied

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sat Jan 16 08:03:05 EST 2016

Benny,

Is it possible that the actual MM doesn’t stop applying rules when a
message leaves a mailbox?

In my tests this seems to be the case ( or I might be doing some thing
wooeees )

Any plans or a possibility to rearrange rules on a mailbox or a way to
copy past them ?

Thanks in advance ( and wish you a splendid 2016 )

Marc