[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Sat Jan 16 05:35:38 EST 2016

I believe it is enough to move the message to junk and SpamSieve
recognizes the messages as junk. This is possible via the Message menu,
via the context menu (left click) or via the shortcut SHIFT-CMD-J.

Of course, you can change the junk state as well through the same menus.
However, I believe there is no default shortcut for that so you would
need to create a custom keybinding.

--Thomas