[MlMt] Server Response: I4 BAD Command Argument Error

Fri Jan 15 08:59:32 EST 2016

On 14 Jan 2016, at 17:59, Joshua Kehn wrote:

> I'm getting this error with an Exchange / Microsoft hosted
> (office365.com) account. I tried deleting the Drafts folder but that
> didn't appear to resolve it. Any ideas?

I'm guessing the problem is a message within the Drafts folder, but
we'll have to verify that.

We can get more information if you hold down ⇧ when clicking
“Retry”. This generates a log file on your desktop which you can
send to me. Send it off list, e.g., using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.

Exchange IMAP is very buggy and the error messages are useless. I
recently did a workaround for [an
issue](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/1322)
related to long lines, but I don't think it's the same issue (not the
same error number).

Hmm, looking at the screenshot I can see that the server claims it's an
“argument error”. The log file can show me if MailMate is to blame
for that.