[MlMt] Disable saving sent mail altogether?

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:21:40 EST 2016

On 12 Jan 2016, at 10:01, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 5:46 AM EST, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> Why do you prefer to use Bcc?

> Not a great reason, but I prefer Bcc because I’ve always done it
> this way. I’ll look into doing it the “MailMate way” as
> described in the expert prefs.

As another BCC'er who lives with the duplication, I like BCC because it

   1. Let's me know the message got out
   2. Gives me the opportunity with original message and the BCC'ed
message to decide on next action (schedule follow-up, file, develop a
plan to do whatever I just promised to do, etc.

> Thanks for the great product!

Agree!

Dave