[MlMt] Formatting correction feature?

Thu Dec 29 17:48:26 EST 2016

On 29 Dec 2016, at 22:01, Dave C wrote:

> Is there a means to eliminate text wrap? I copied and pasted a block
> of text from a received message into a new one and the wrapping
> remains. I’d like to institute my own formatting. Other than
> manually deleting each Return character, is there a quick way to do
> this in MM?

No, there is no built-in reformatter. MailMate itself uses
`format=flowed` and never hard wraps text.

Well, there's an experimental reformatter implemented in an attempt to
handle replies to Gmail messages (which have a hard-wrapped plain text
part), but this is not useful in your case. If I complete that feature
then it would also make sense to make it available for applying to text
in general.