[MlMt] # messages in a thread

David Ledger mailmate at ivdcs.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 04:46:49 EST 2016

(From web archive)

Benny Kjær Nielsen Fri, 09 Dec 2016 04:22:40 -0800

On 8 Dec 2016, at 20:14, Aaron Falk wrote:

Is there a way to display the number of messages in a collapsed thread?
Sorry if this is a FAQ.

It's not and there's no way to do that.

If you use ‘Thread Arcs’ you can see how many messages a thread has
as long as there’s space. What would be really useful would be if the
unread ‘blobs’ were in a different colour, then we wouldn’t have
to go ‘down’, ‘down’ ‘down’ until we get to a line with an
‘unread’ marker - we could go straight to the first unread message.

David   - evaluating MailMate as an alternative to a dying Mail.app