[MlMt] Trialling MailMate - unable to select sending account

Wed Dec 28 05:03:56 EST 2016

On 24 Dec 2016, at 13:32, David Ledger wrote:

First, sorry about the late reply!

> As Mail.app is receeding into unusability I am looking for a
> replacement.

Thanks for considering MailMate.

> I have multiple separate email accounts, the main one being my
> personal account on my own domain, the next is for a Club that I am on
> the committee of. I installed MailMate with my personal account only.
> Send and receive worked fine. The product looked promising so I added
> the Club account. Now I can only send from the Club account. My
> personal account is set as the ‘Default’, but with either my
> personal account (globe icon) or my personal account INBOX highlighted
> any new message get created as From the Club account and sending is
> done through the Club ISP. If I use ^I and ‘Customise’ to change
> the From address to a personal one the message is still sent through
> the Club ISP, which fails as it should.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe the “Email Address(es)” field is incorrect
for the second account, but that's just a guess. You can use “Help ▸
Send Feedback” to send me your account settings (privately) and then
I'll review them to see if there is anything suspicious:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Submission.plist
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Identities.plist

You might need, e.g., [this
link](http://osxdaily.com/2016/12/12/show-user-library-folder-macos-sierra/)
to locate the files (unhide the `~/Library` folder).