[MlMt] Date Received in message list

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Tue Dec 20 17:20:54 EST 2016

On 20 Dec 2016, at 10:00, Tom Worster wrote:

> Can I configure MailMate to display the time in the date received
> column of the message list for more than today?

I think that, coincidentally, the question of the width of the Date
Received column was raised only a couple of days ago on the list.

Try increasing the width of the Date Received column. Prior to doing
that, I could only see the time for the Today emails, but once you
increase it you'll find that the times are shown for all of them.

Sherif