[MlMt] Couple of Questions

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Mon Dec 19 06:25:37 EST 2016

Hi all, I have couple of usage questions, wehre I'm not sure if there is a way to solve it:

1. If I enable both S/MIME and PGP, the default method for signing for example is always set to S/MIME. How can I change this? Or even better, MM should remember my last choice.

2. In the mail list I'm missing some times in the received columns when the date is shown as "yesterday"

3. I created a smart inbox that should show all message from today. Using date and 1 day seems to display messages from the last 24 hours and not only messages from today. Any idea how I can show only messages with the current date?

These are the most actual ones. I'm sure more some more to come.

Viele Grüsse.

--
Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6