[MlMt] remove attachment

Fri Dec 16 10:31:22 EST 2016

On 16 Dec 2016, at 16:29, Alain Israel wrote:

> I guess Gmail does not consider it a duplicate as the attachment is
> missing????

Yes, it indicates that MailMate somehow fails to delete the original
which is why I think the problem is likely to be MailMate -- and maybe
not limited to Gmail.

(I should also note, for clarity in the discussion, that IMAP does not
support removing an attachment from an existing email. The only way to
do it is to create a new email without the attachment and then delete
the old email.)