[MlMt] remove attachment

Fri Dec 16 09:26:02 EST 2016

On 16 Dec 2016, at 15:19, Alain Israel wrote:

> Is it possible to remove the attachment of an incoming email? I have
> been through Help and could not find the info.

The current public release of MailMate does not have such a feature, but
just today I uploaded a test version of MailMate which can do it. You
should consider it to be very experimental though. There are no known
bugs, but it has not really been in use by anyone yet and the
consequences of bugs could potentially be serious (since we are dealing
with removing content from emails).

You can read more about the test release and how to enable this feature
in [this
ticket](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate/tickets/260).
In short, you get a “Remove Attachment” menu item in the context
sensitive menu and you can also assign a key to a new
`removeAttachments:` selector. The latter also works when selecting
multiple messages. Both variants support undo/redo.