[MlMt] google IMAP account now "unavailable" after password change [RESENDING]

Wed Dec 14 02:43:52 EST 2016

On 14 Dec 2016, at 8:35, Caroline Taylor wrote:

>> Josh Fishburn <mailto:josh at joshfishburn.com>
>>
>> I am seeing a similar issue today for a similar reason (had to change
>> company password). Tried updating to the latest test release, but
>> I’m still stuck in an oauth loop (give permission, but then
>> oauth/login dialog pops right back up, and the process repeats for as
>> long as I feel like torturing myself ;) ) Any suggestions?
>
> I've been stuck in that loop for days. hasn't worked any of the times
> I've tried.

I would appreciate if anyone seeing this issue could send me some logs:

* Update to the latest test release: Hold down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.
* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Let the authentication popup appear a couple of times.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs” (move the file to another email
client if SMTP is also not working).

Thanks in advance!

I'm also going to attempt a password change myself to make sure I cannot
reproduce it. Given the multiple reports about this issue indicates that
it is most likely an issue with one of the latest releases of MailMate.