[MlMt] duplicate messages

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Dec 9 16:04:08 EST 2016

I just started seeing duplicate messages appearing in some folders.
Possibly significantly, all of them are sorted by a MailMate rule to a
folder that is included in a smart folder; this smart folder selects
unread messages in a subset of my folders.  When I log into the IMAP
server, I see identical messages there, so MailMate is displaying things
properly, but I'm wonder if there was some chance recently that would
make it fetch such messages twice.  I'm running Version 2.0BETA (6069).