[MlMt] Something changed with the new keybinding and I cannot figure out what

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Fri Dec 9 07:56:16 EST 2016

On 9 Dec 2016, at 13:50, David Shepherdson wrote:

> On 9 Dec 2016, at 05.39, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> The only think that doesn't work anymore is applying the same
>> keyboard shortcut for
>>
>> - closing the BBEdit-window where I edit the MailMate-message and
>> - send it from MailMate
>>
>> because ^K it's already a keybinding in BBEdit (deletes from cursor
>> till the end of the current line).
>
> Only if you have ‘Emulate Emacs key bindings’ turned on… :-)

!
You're right!
I forgot, why did I do this (as well as the Emacs key bindings ;-)…
but I had a reason for sure! :-D

> But I just tried turning that on, and setting the shortcut for
> ‘Close Document’ to control-K, and it worked for me — as in,
> typing control-K closed the document.

I did it too and it works again with only this shortcut!
Thanks, David!

Regards,
Vlad