[MlMt] Something changed with the new keybinding and I cannot figure out what

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Thu Dec 8 13:39:14 EST 2016

On 8 Dec 2016, at 19:34, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

>> I'm not quite sure which ones would work. Looking at the code
>> indicates it has to be a binding which already has some kind of
>> binding/purpose such that the text field converts it into a selector
>> (even if that selector is `noop:`). This is why the old one worked.
>> A bit of experimenting revealed that this should work:
>>

>>     "^K"     = "send:";
>>

>> Maybe you can use that for now (⌃⇧K).
>
> I'll try it right after this reply…

It worked.

The only think that doesn't work anymore is applying the same keyboard
shortcut for

- closing the BBEdit-window where I edit the MailMate-message and
- send it from MailMate

because ^K it's already a keybinding in BBEdit (deletes from cursor till
the end of the current line).

So I’ll have to find something else…