[MlMt] Setting Mailmate as standard programme in Launchbar

Christopher Horne werbekasten at posteo.de
Mon Dec 5 09:59:23 EST 2016

Hey there,

I am trying to set up Mailmate as standard programme on Launchbar.
However, in the "Launchbar settings —> Actions —> Options“, where
I set the standard mail application, it asks me for a script. Hence, I
cannot choose the Mailmate application file itself. Since I am not too
familiar with applescript, I was wondering if anyone else encountered
the same issue already and could provide an appropriate, simple
applescript that I could feed Launchbar with to use Mailmate as standard
application for sending e-mails when directly choosing contacts.

Also, I am going to contact the Launchbar devs and keep you updated.

Best,

Chris