[MlMt] rule: to move from inbox to folder

Wed Apr 27 05:43:18 EDT 2016

On 27 Apr 2016, at 4:25, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> Can I set a rule for my inbox, to move anything from, say Amazon, to
> an Amazon folder I have set up in Gmail?

Yes. Select the Inbox and then “Mailbox ▸ Edit Mailbox...”. Switch
to the Rules pane and click on + to add a rule.

But if you have multiple devices and it's a simple rule (not requiring
advanced MailMate features) then you should setup a
[filter](https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en) in Gmail
instead. That way it happens server-side and works on all of your
devices.