[MlMt] SideBar organisational tabs/menus

Jody Foo jody.foo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:33:39 EDT 2016

The thread arc panel never really worked out for me as I found that they
didn't provide me with any guidance on what would happen when I pressed
each circle. Sort of like clicking on a message without knowing what it
is about. That was sort of the starting point of why I added the thread
panel to my layout in the first place ;)