[MlMt] Josh Fishburn's message of 4/23

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Tue Apr 26 21:31:54 EDT 2016

FastMail is an e-mail service, something like Gmail. Those two and
Runbox are the only three services with a "bus factor > 1" that let you
use your own domain name, rather than the service's own domain name (as
with Yahoo Mail).

FastMail is in Australia, but was briefly owned by the Opera browser
people. Runbox is in Norway. FastMail and Runbox are IMAP based, and
Gmail uses an undocumented proprietary variation of IMAP, called GIMAP.